Sunday, April 18, 2010

animal bebes

It's odd (no pun intended) that I haven't blogged about my favorite band of all time yet. Simply put, Animal Collective provides a transcendental musical journey with every listen. Normally, "favorite bands" is a title that is tossed around or attached to your most-listened to band of the month. But Animal Collective has been around to get me through some of the wackiest 7 years of my life, and for that I am truly indebted.

1 comment:

  1. I remember this band from last year when you did your final presentation on them. From what I can remember, Animal Collective was an indie band. They focused primarily in the electronic, punk, garage sound--right? I didn't realize that they had been around for that long. I guess I had never heard of them before.
    If you are into the whole stargazing sound, you should definitely check out The Smashing Pumpkins new song, Astral Planes. It is free on their website. http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/

    ReplyDelete